Monday, October 29, 2007

Hip, Hip, Hooray let's go to Buffet!

Well, I had such a blast this weekend. I enjoyed a weekend full of laughter and delightfulness. We celebrated my sister for her accomplishments. I am very excited for her getting her Diplomas. The future is looking beautiful and we're blessed. The buffet was very good. Well, it always good when you're stomach yelling at you to feed em. I started off with chow mei fun, stuffed clamshell and all kinds of chicken dishes. Boopy, didn't eat to much which disappointed me because she didn't keep up with me. She managed to finish her picks of scallop, lo mien, and spare rib tips(mmmHh, De.licious). By, second round I loaded up on more chow mei fun, fried rice and frog legs. It was to salty for my taste so my sister got some snow crab legs for my pleasure. I love having a good time hanging with my family and watching my nephew walking around and being silly. We ate until we all ran out of stomach room and had aches. My dad handle the check, What a wonderful father he is to us. This weekend was well spent. Until the next blog, Take care.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me like chinese food alot!!!!

post no bill

kontera