Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Verizon actiontec suck

My Verizon speed issue maybe due to the fact that the router that they supplied me has max connections time-outs issues. I use the actiontec for gaming and p2p which gaming alone demand lots of bandwidth. The Internet slows down slower than dailup. Dailup is unbearable as it is nowadays. I have research and discover that actiontec is the culprit in my bandwidth dilemma. I need another router to bridge between that router and my coax network. If I was a regular checking email web surfing net using I'll be OK but I am not. New router is needed and I have my sights on this Buffalo g wifi router which looks pretty nifty. Price of it is about $60 USD. Dlink has wifi g gaming router for $100. It looks appealing but maybe it is to much for what I need it for. I am not a hardcore gamer. Just some Enemy territory online gaming is fine. Well, I will keep looking.

No comments:

post no bill

kontera