Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving my beautiful people!

Before --->
It's that time of year when we come together with all of our love ones and be thankful. Be thankful that our family and we are in good health and fortunate to be here in there company. Let's bring out the mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, chick peas, biscuit, apple, pumpkin pie and last but not least the turkey. Man, I am making myself hungry just the thought of all this. Lets wash it all down with sparkling apple cider or grey goose. I am very thankful that I have my Boopy and family besides me. Have a place to call home and loving siblings to yell at. I can't wait to start the cooking, well I can't cook but I will try my best to help. There is nothing better to wake up early in the morning and the aroma from the roasting turkey just hits your nostril one time. Cartoon network is playing on the tv, the baby is running around like there is a crab tied to his leg and wonderful food cooking. Thank you for celebrating with me and I hope you do the same with your loved ones. Happy Thanksgiving!
<---After

No comments:

post no bill

kontera