Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Technorati, Where art thou?

I wish I found out about Technorati along time ago. I didn't know it could help my blog by 100 percent. You can save all your favorite blogs into one neat place. They have this ping service where it pings your blog to see if your blog is live on the internet. Check out the latest top blogs that is happening on Technorati. See the top list of recent bloggers and maybe your blog is listed? Join in on discussions of exciting topics from around the world. Become a source for network with new found bloggers like myself. The list of option Techorati are endless. I am glad I signed up for there service. I see now how I couldn't blog without it. So, Techrati kudos to you! This is the link there gave me when I sign up, myTechnorati Profile

No comments:

post no bill

kontera