Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday before Thanksgiving

Sousdays. Yes, yes y'all! Three more days until we throw that big fat turkey in the oven and give thanks. I am thrill! So happy with that. Only two more days of work. I am lazy and would like to take wednesday off. I am not sure yet. Today was half and half. It sucked at first when I got to work but as soon as people started going home, It was like Tony the Tiger, Greaaaat! Work went by fast. Did Thanksgiving dinner shopping with my mother and baby girl. Got most of the things we needed. Just three more days. Hope this black friday sales would be interesting this year. After seeing some of the pre black friday sales being posted on some website, I am not sure it will be that much of a big deal. This week will be mind blastingly good. until the next blog, Peace.

No comments:

post no bill

kontera