Friday, November 21, 2008

Tgif .......Not!

Sousday! What a day today has been. It is cold!. Snow has fallen and steadily accumulating heavily. I just wanted to get this Friday on and over. Well, get through enough without getting in to some mess I tend to always unwilling welcome. Problems always seem to find me. No matter where I am, it will creeps it way in. I thought since it is Friday I would just work my regular 8 hour shift and go home and get cozy. No, I had to played this dumb trick on one of the co-workers I am not to fond of. Why is it that I am willing to help them out but should have known help would not be returned. I thought it would be funny to lock um in and leave in a hurry. No, dude spotted me wobbling my way down the hall. I wasn't ninja enough by the way. I turned around seeing um see my wobble self pass the corner. Heck, This pass week been heckled. I need to amuse myself some how. Dude wasn't to happy about it because he unlocked himself from the inside and I found him coming my way. I jetted like an ass out of there. What was I to say? "Hey I lock you in for fun, do you like?". Obviously not. I had that done to me before at Job corps and I went ape shit as soon as I bust out. I know how it is but it wasn't the same difference. Before dude went home, dude came to me trying to start a fight or something. What else for? He's mad. I just ignore him. Dude followed me for about 10 minute until I said have a good weekend. That was the magic trick that finally got him to go, poof! That was some annoying shit. I'm the bad guy? why. Some people are full of themselves. I can't get along with people. Karma or something came knocking later on that evening. We found ourselves doing a donut in the snow without our permission. That was crazy. Snow falls fast and we got caught up. Our suv slides out of control like a crazy bike. I'm safe at home by the Lord's grace.

No comments:

post no bill

kontera