Friday, November 21, 2008

Thankful for Thanksgiving 08

I am looking forward to Thanksgiving. Spending time with my family. Those who that I most care about in this hateful, judgemental, I am better than you world. Work sucks. What is new, right?. It will always be this way, "I keep telling myself". Maybe tomorrow will be better, eh? Yeah. Wow, look how fast it has come this year. We have a new people elected president, Barack Obama. Yes!, Bush is bye, bye! Snow is falling and ole man winter is here. Holiday time again. First up is Thanksgiving. This year my sister, brother in law and their son will be joining us. I miss my nephew. As many of you are about to embark on this Thanksgiving journey with your family have a safe trip and wonderful Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there! . Happy Thanksgiving!. !! :)
Thanksgiving is 1 of my favorite holidays, and each year I like to get into the mood-extend the holiday, when it were-by reading "Thanksgiving novels." And in addition, those stories are mostly about families, about coming together to heal old hurts and getting thanks for the gift of love. ... .. ##
Think You're Better Off Today Than You Were 5 Years Ago?

post no bill

kontera