Friday, December 21, 2007

My 666th visitor from entrecard dot com

I steadily reached my 600 visitors mark, yippee! I also log and snap a picture of my 666th visitor and mind you 666= mark of the beast. The number of man. My 666th visitor was log referring from Entrecard dot com Which I just sign up to and it is steadily snow balling good amount of traffic for me. Hence, It took sometime to reached, Most of the stats are either from me checking every other 5 minutes. I am truly addicted to checking my blog and blogs stat! What a compulsive disorder. I found another new bad habit. Everyday I log on and check my email, blog, widgets stats, email again, news, more blogs and sitemeter stats. Unfortunately, This is a daily routine when I am online.
The next time you are online I found that Entrecard dot com has a great program that will give you an ecard (electronic business card) for your website. This is a great way for you to network and build traffic to your business or personal website.
Do you have any comments about this?

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It! Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

bluedreamer27 said...

i have an entercrd although i dont know how to post it in my blog and so as for other widgets i have
can you teach me?

post no bill

kontera