Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Stats on Sitemeter smells fishy

There was something that I found on my stats at sitemeter.com that didn't register. I notice that from 7.06pm I had a visitor or visitors that was log with 30 and more page views. It continue for 5 hours long. The page views varies from 30 page views to about 120+. This is not normal for Alien of this world . I do not receive that many hits out of know where. Something smell like rat droppings. Could this been a bot that was aim to this site to fool the Advertisement agents with anonymous clicks? Are they trying to do me like Google's adsense? One only knows. Why did this happen, I am curious to know. Has this happen anywhere else. Have you experienced this on your own blog? The Internet and it's network is vast like deep space nine. Looking for the answer is hopeless, I conclude. As long as I continue towards another day another dollar. Do you have any comments about this? StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It! Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

post no bill

kontera